1. What is the estimated total fees of pursuing a programme of study at TAR UC for the upcoming academic year?
The estimated total fees of pursuing a programme at TAR UC can be found here.
2. When can I apply for financial aid in TAR UC?
At the beginning of Intake year. Please check the Tunku Abdul Rahman University College’s website or the Student Loans/Scholarships notice boards at the Department of Student Affairs.
3. I applied for financial aid last year and was not offered any aid. Can I apply this year?
Yes, as long as you are currently not holding any other financial aid.
4. How can I check my financial aid application status?
You can check your financial aid application status from the Loans/Scholarships notice boards at Block B, TAR UC (Kuala Lumpur), notice boards at the Branch Campuses or from the Tunku Abdul Rahman University College’s website or from the respective loans or scholarship providers' websites.
5. I am in financial difficulty but the financial aid application deadline is over. What should I do?
You can approach the Financial Aid unit at the Department of Student Affairs and speak to the officers in charge for assistance.
6. The deadline for payment of fees is drawing near, and I still have not received my loan payment. What should I do?
You can write a letter to explain your reason(s) to request for a delay in your payment of University College fees, through your respective faculty’s office. Please check with your respective faculty’s office on the procedures and deadlines to delay your payment of University College fees.