A ‘Student Personal Accident Insurance Scheme’ insures all students of the University College.
The policy will cover the students for accidents round the clock worldwide upon payment of the insurance premium by each student.
A copy of the Insurance Policy’s terms and conditions is available at the Department of Student Affairs for reference.
For more details please refer to the Department of Student Affairs.
INSURANCE CLAIM PROCEDURE
NON FATAL ACCIDENT
- Injured while playing games or due to other factors.
- Bitten by insect or animal e.g dengue fever, dog’s bite and etc.
- See doctor.
- Pay the bill and keep the receipts.
- Refer to the Depatrment of Student Affairs Enquiry Counter for details.
- Fill up insurance claim form.
- Attach receipts.
- The Department of Student Affairs will contact you when your cheque is ready.
- Fatal accident.
- Parent(s) of the deceased student to inform DSA.
- Submit the completed insurance claim form to DSA.
- Attach certified true copy of the following:
1. Death Certificate.
2. Burial Permit.
3. Deceased student’s NRIC and Birth Certificate.
4. Police Report.
5. Post Mortem Report.
6. Parents’ NRIC (both sides on one page).
- Attach photocopy bills of all funeral expenses
(RM 5,000.00 or below)
- The Department of Student Affairs will contact parent(s) when the cheque is ready.
Department of Student Affairs (Room A005)
Ground Floor, Bangunan Tan Sri Khaw Kai Boh
Kuala Lumpur Main Campus
Jalan Genting Kelang
53300 Kuala Lumpur
Ms Ng Poh Yin
Tel: 03-41450123 ext 3398